Distraction

Oh boy, you've got me distracted

I shd be doing up my ccom report and studying for club/resort but mnet's on tv. With Taeyang, TOP & G Dragon's performance's just over, how do you expect me to concentrate? Madness!

Am talking with Clement L now. It's funny how we try to piece back memories of the past. Not that we have a scandalous relationship or something, but we're trying to find out how we stop talking from secondary two till now. The funny thing is, we still have no idea how it happen. Oh well, gonna meet that kuku probably this week or next to catch up a little. :D

An updating on ytd's spending, I've got 147$ deducted from my acc. Still gonna go get more stuffs on tmr/tuesday. Damage? Another 100$. So much for maintenance, damn it! ):

PS: amazingly, I know. I've started twitting today!

If I cld, I wld stop whining and start on my report. But it's soo harddddd. ):

Post a Comment


About This Blog

This blog is a place where I share my thoughts/experiences with anybody who is interested in my personal life.

Right, what else am I supposed to put here? It's pretty much self-explanatory what.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP